In charge of Quality Assurance and Compliance.
Ms. Damaris Holds a Masters Degree in Project Planning & Management (Project Monitoring and Evaluation) from Maseno University, a Bachelor of Science in Range Management from University of Nairobi and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE) from Maseno University . She received her O level education at Ulanda Girls High School.
She has a vast work experience in the civil service, having worked as a district livestock production officer in the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Development in charge of Awendo District and also worked as District Animal Production Officer in the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Development in charge of Borabu District, before joining Homabay county Public Service Board as the Vice Chairperson of the Board.
In addition to that, Ms. Damaris has attended the following workshops/seminars.
- Value chain training organized by National Agriculture& Livestock Extension programme at Kisii ATC
- Conflict Management, Resolution and team building workshop organized by UN habitat at Ufanisii Hotel, Kisii.
- Impact assessment training by National Agriculture& Livestock Extension programme, Bontana Hotel, Nakuru.
- Implementers training for ISO 9001:2008 Standard for middle level management organized by ministry of livestock development at Tom Mboya Labour College Kisumu.
- Public procurement procedures and guidelines organized by public procurement oversight Authority at Grabo Hotel,Migori.
- Training of trainers (TOT) implementers course; ISO 9001:2008 organized by Ministry of Livestock Development at Tom Mboya Labour College
- Strategic Leadership and Development Program from Kenya School of Government.